Once Upon A Mattress

Three Stars: ˜˜˜
The 2005 Disney film adaptation of the Broadway musical based on a classic fairy tale is priceless. We all know the story of the Princess and the Pea, but probably never imagined it like this: with a moat-swimming princess, a mamma’s boy prince, a mute old king explaining the birds and the bees through sign language and song…. I still can’t decide whose hair was more epic, Carol Burnett’s or Matthew Morrison’s. This movie is as far removed from reality as possible and a romping good time.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
“Cinderella had outside help!”
“About those spurs, do you remember the royal joust when you won them? We had a picnic later under the spreading oak… and a lark was singing and you said you’d remember that moment forever because the lark’s song reminded you of my name… well, I’m gonna have a baby!”
“I certainly like almost both of your parents, Dauntless.”

5 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    how long does a tempurpedic mattress last

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Green Tea Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protectors are usually made of hypoallergenic material like as vinyl that protects the mattress from dust, bed bugs and fluids. Best daybed

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. for more detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. mattress will also help with proper spine positioning, and provide great support for your muscles and joints. When you sleep with your spine correctly supported you will suffer from less back and neck aches, as well as less headaches. truck mattress

    ReplyDelete