Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Three Stars: ˜˜˜
This brilliant Canadian comedy brings new meaning to the concept of sick and twisted. The 2010 film is already a cult classic—but I will never watch it ever again. Built around the classic horror plot of a group of college kids camping in the woods, things really get going when they all start dying gory, accidental deaths and blaming the neighboring hillbillies. The dialogue’s ironic juxtapositioning highlights miscommunication between the two groups, playing off stereotypes for hilariously bloody results.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
“I told you, Tucker, I’m a zero with the ladies. They hate my face.”
“He’s real heavy for half a guy.”
“I should’ve known that if a guy like me talked to a girl like you somebody’d end up dead.”

1 comment:

  1. If you watch a lot of horror films, you are likely to see possible danger and horror everywhere. It's probably unlikely to happen just because of that, unless you take it very seriously, get armed with whatever you can grab, and consider attacking first as the best kind of defense. That's when it transfers from your disturbed imagination to reality. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete