Did You Hear about the Morgans?

Three Stars: ˜˜˜

This romantic, city slicker comedy brews and bubbles with warm fuzzies.  A typical New York couple, separated and headed for divorce, accidentally witnesses a crime and gets swept off into witness protection. They find themselves doing “normal” “country” things like playing Bingo, shooting rifles, and getting chased by grizzlies—all while rebuilding their relationship in the simplicity of their new life. While not groundbreaking, this 2009 flick is still encouraging and entertaining.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
“Hello, it is me, your husband. At least, legally still your husband, as recognized by the state of New York, and in the end, who are we to argue with the governor?”
“People in Chicago are just as American and God-fearing as people in Wyoming. I mean, not me, specifically, I’m an agnostic.” – “Next thing you’ll be telling us you’re Democrats!”
“Oh my God, I am so sorry! It was a reflex. I took a self-defense course. I got an A in tasering. Would you like to go to a movie with me tomorrow?”

No comments:

Post a Comment