The Devil Wears Prada

Five Stars: ˜˜˜˜˜
I love this movie not just for the high fashion, or Emily Blunt’s accent, but for its decisive resolution. The 2006 film based on the bestselling book chronicles the many compromises of a young writer who moves to the big city to chase her dreams. However, when she realizes how much her job as personal assistant to the Dragon Lady has cost her, she knows she has a choice to make. It’s a story of more than a growing-up and self-actualization: it’s about what is really important in life.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
“I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything, and then when I feel like I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese.”
“Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?”
“In case you were wondering, the person whose calls you always take: that's the relationship you're in. I hope you two are very happy together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment