Kung Fu Panda 2

Four Stars: ˜˜˜˜
As Hollywood continues to be consumed by the sequel epidemic, our beloved panda hero finds himself trekking to the big city to fight an evil industrialist who is bent on world domination. The old ways of kung fu collide with militant progress while Po attempts to reconcile with his past in a quest for inner peace. If you enjoyed the first movie, you'll probably like this one. Truth be told, however, my favorite part was listening to the children laughing in the theater.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
"I hope this plan is better than your plan to cook rice by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water."
"Baby geese come from an egg--don't ask me where the egg comes from!"
"Nothing is unstoppable except for me when you're trying to stop me by telling me that something is unstoppable."

No comments:

Post a Comment